Electrical Journeyman Responsibilities
- Organizes work by receiving and studying work orders; gathering tools and supplies.
- Diagnoses electrical problems by studying diagrams, manuals, and specifications; troubleshooting systems; conducting tests.
- Repairs electrical problems by replacing faulty parts and components.
- Maintains electrical systems by conducting system tests; completing preventive maintenance requirements;
- Keeps supplies ready by placing orders.
- Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with codes..
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Electronics Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Planning, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Supply Management, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Customer Service, Thoroughness.
- Journeyman or Master License (or both)
- Valid driver’s license
- Job Type: Full-time